Channels & Content Manager
Kindred Group is on a mission to make online gambling a trusted source of entertainment. We’re committed to achieving zero revenue from harmful gambling, and we’re inviting you to join us on the next chapter of our extraordinary journey. Our Corporate Communications team are responsible for telling the Kindred story across our global footprint. We drive Kindred’s sustainability objectives, explain our long-term strategy, promote our Group purpose and shared values, and unite our awesome global team as one. In a thriving industry, we strive to provide transparency and factual debate.
The role Channels & Content Manager
In this role, you will have real influence on how Kindred is perceived by external and internal audiences. Working closely with your communication team colleagues, you will produce great content that tells Kindred’s story across our corporate digital channels. As channel owner, you will nurture and build each channel, ensuring they achieve their maximum reach to key audiences. You will also be responsible for identifying new channels for Kindred. Our current corporate channel mix includes:
- Our group website (Kindredgroup.com)
What you will do
- You will own our content strategy across all our corporate digital channels.
- You will also own the communication team’s content planner – scheduling the right content on the right channel, at the right time.
- Adopting an ‘inside out’ mindset, you will tell the Kindred story across our channels, using the authentic voices of Kindred employees.
- You will regularly review the impact of our channels and propose solutions to optimise their impact to our audiences.
- As an expert in all-things social media, you will help the team develop and execute campaigns that feel timely and topical.
- You will ensure we have the latest news from across Kindred readily accessible.
- You will have experience of developing and delivering high quality social media campaigns that have achieved a positive, high impact response from your audience.
- You will be familiar with the Adobe Suite, in particular Photoshop and InDesign.
- As a social media expert, you will be able to demonstrate examples of well executed communication plans that have achieved a clear objective.
- Your writing skills will be excellent and a high level of proficiency in English is required.