This position is available at PAF and this text is from the abouce source for you to apply in case of interest and possibility.
PAF is looking for a Swedish Customer Support Specialist to join Customer Support Team in Mariehamn or Malta. This is a fixed term position for the duration of 1 year.
Are you a service minded team player with a big heart for customers and an eye for top class customer service? Do you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish? Are you interested in gaming and do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a great team? If so, you might be who we are looking for!
The Customer Support Team have a big responsibility in taking care of our customers and ensuring that their customer experience is great. As a Customer Support Specialist at Paf, you’d be expected to handle these duties and responsibilities.
- Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
- Contribute towards the department’s objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
- Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems, by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
- Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
Our working environment is very dynamic and you need to be prepared to fastly adapt to new knowledge and new ways of working.
As you will be in direct contact with our customers, you need to be an excellent communicator. Fluency in Swedish and English is a must.
Previous experience from customer support, sales, gaming industry and online business is an advantage. Most important though is that you have the right service attitude, customer focus and are willing to learn new things.