The Product Manager EMEA is responsible for understanding Aristocrat’s product portfolio value and adapting this to meet local market requirements in order to support commercial outcomes within the business unit.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the product portfolio across all approved jurisdictions across EMEA.
- Responsible for the utilization of Insight driven data to assist in the strategic selection of product.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with the wider business to ensure EMEA product needs are met wherever possible.
- Management of a small team
- To carry out any other reasonable duties that may occur on an ad hoc basis and/or requested by management.
What We’re Looking For
- MBA or other relevant degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- How to assume ownership of market intelligence and competitor analysis to ensure market share and growth is aligned to global demands.
- Provide primary support on product strategies to support high demand customer offerings to drive growth across the product portfolio.
- How to act as a partner to sales team – including working within sales and customer support processes to ensure critical questions from customers are effectively dealt with.
- Experience in commercial acumen and ability to drive revenue from product marketing solutions
- Experience forming close working relationships with Sales and Key Customers.
- Customer and team focus experience, which extends to remote regions and diverse groups of people
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.